2024 Private Pilot Test Prep
- Softcover book
- FAA figures and diagrams
- 5 practice tests at prepware.com!
Pass your test and know what is essential to to become a safe, competent pilot—from the most trusted source in aviation training.
Rely on the time-proven and dependable ASA Private Pilot Test Prep to prepare for your FAA Knowledge Exam. Test material is expertly organized into chapters based on subject matter and includes introductory text and illustrations, questions, answer choices, answers, explanations (for correct and incorrect answers), and references for further study. This topical study promotes understanding and aids recall to provide an efficient study guide. When you’re done studying, take practice tests and receive your test authorization (endorsement) with ASA’s online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
The ASA Test Prep includes the figures, legends, and full-color charts from the FAA Airman Knowledge Testing Supplement so you’ll be familiar with the information you’ll be issued at the testing center. You can count on ASA to provide you with the latest changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams through a free email subscription service and updates. ASA’s Private Pilot Test Prep is the pilot’s best resource for successful test-taking.
- Questions for all Private, Recreational, and Sport Pilot FAA Knowledge Exams: airplane, rotorcraft, glider, lighter-than-air, powered parachute, and weight-shift control
- Explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study
- Figures from the FAA Airman Knowledge Testing Supplement
- Organization by subject with introductory text for efficient and logical study
- Private Pilot Certificate requirements
- 5 free online practice tests and test authorization
- Test-taking tips and quick cross-references for easy question-finding
- Free online updates and subscription service to stay informed of test changes