ASA Aviation Maintenance Technician Airframe (Systems, Vol. 2) Textbook (eBook)
Airframe Systems, the second book in Dale Crane’s four-part Aviation Mechanic Series, covers the various systems involved with the airframe: electrical, fuel, cabin atmospheric control, aircraft instruments, communication and navigation, ice control and rain removal, fire protection, and potable water and waste systems, as well as aircraft inspection. This text meets FAA aviation maintenance technician school curriculum requirements, covers the subjects outlined in the FAA test standards for aviation mechanics, and prepares applicants for all subjects tested on the FAA Knowledge Exams.
This new fourth edition features updated content reflecting new regulations and changes affecting Aviation Mechanic certification. Originally written by Dale Crane in 1994, this textbook has been reviewed and updated by an editorial team consisting of aviation mechanics, inspection authorization holders, university professors, aircraft owners, and aviation maintenance journalists.
ASA’s Aviation Mechanic Series is a current, comprehensive, and effective learning resource for aviation mechanic training. Designed for use in classrooms and for independent study, these textbooks feature color figures, study questions with answer keys, and extensive glossaries and indexes.
Some Notes About eBooks:
- ASA eBooks are for one person's use and can be read on up to five devices total using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID.
- Order when you need it! Carrying inventory of this item is optional. If your customer asks for it, you can order and take delivery of the product immediately!
- If you have any questions about eBooks, please call us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Once the eBook is ordered and delivered, ASA offers no return policy. Once the code leaves our facility, ASA can no longer control it or tell if copies have been made. Therefore, ASA has issued this no returns policy and we must follow suit. Please verify your quantities before shipping.
1. Create an ADOBE DIGITAL ID by visiting www.adobe.com and clicking sign in.
2. Install ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS by visiting www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions.html. Once it is installed, you must authorize it with your Adobe ID prior to opening your ebook. Open Adobe Digital Editions, click the Help button in the top toolbar and select Authorize Computer from the dropdown menu to authorize the reader.
3. Install a Reader: ASA eBooks can be installed on up to five (5) devices. Each device brand has unique characteristics and installation instructions. To read ASA eBooks on more than one device, the reader applications on those devices must be authorized with your Adobe ID. Additionally, each may require the download of a free reader. Use the key below to know which reader works best for your device:
- PC or Apple Desktop/Laptop - no reader required, use Adobe Digital Editions directly.
- Apple mobile devices - Install ASA Reader from the App Store.
- Android tablet or phone devices - Install Bluefire Reader from the Google Play App Store.
- Kindle Fire - Install Bluefire Reader directly from Bluefire at http://www.bluefirereader.com/blog/?p=158
Download your eBook.From your device, go to www.asa2fly.com and click redeem a voucher at the top of the page. Enter your ASA account ID and password (or create one) and input the 25 digit code that will be issued to you once this eBook is purchased from the Pilot Supply website.