ASA Aviation Maintenance Technician Powerplant Textbook (eBook)
The Aviation Maintenance Technician: Powerplant is the third book of Dale Crane's AMT Series, textbooks that were created to set the pace for maintenance technician training and serve as an essential resource to pass the FAA Knowledge Exam. Powerplant is now in its fourth edition and has been updated to today’s practices and procedures, featuring full-color illustrations throughout. The Technical Editor for this Fourth Edition is David Scroggins.
Powerplant covers the final section of the FAA’s required curriculum, detailing the technical maintenance of turbine and reciprocating engines, theory and construction of aircraft engines, aircraft powerplants, and powerplant auxiliary systems.
Dale Crane's textbooks consist of the most complete and up-to-date material for A&P training. The curriculum meets 14 CFR Part 147 requirements and Learning Statement Codes from the FAA mechanics knowledge tests. The books are designed for at-home, classroom, or university-level training. These comprehensive textbooks include explanatory charts, tables and illustrations along with an extensive glossary, index, and additional career information. Margin definitions and notes highlight important facts on each page of text.
A study guide is included within each textbook in the form of study question sections placed throughout, with answer keys printed at the end of each chapter. These can be used for evaluation by an instructor or for self-testing. ASA's mechanic textbooks are all-inclusive—no separate, inconvenient workbook is needed by the student or instructor.
Some Notes About eBooks:
- ASA eBooks are for one person's use and can be read on up to five devices total using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID.
- Order when you need it! Carrying inventory of this item is optional. If your customer asks for it, you can order and take delivery of the product immediately!
- If you have any questions about eBooks, please call us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Once the eBook is ordered and delivered, ASA offers no return policy. Once the code leaves our facility, ASA can no longer control it or tell if copies have been made. Therefore, ASA has issued this no returns policy and we must follow suit. Please verify your quantities before shipping.
1. Create an ADOBE DIGITAL ID by visiting www.adobe.com and clicking sign in.
2. Install ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS by visiting www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions.html. Once it is installed, you must authorize it with your Adobe ID prior to opening your ebook. Open Adobe Digital Editions, click the Help button in the top toolbar and select Authorize Computer from the dropdown menu to authorize the reader.
3. Install a Reader: ASA eBooks can be installed on up to five (5) devices. Each device brand has unique characteristics and installation instructions. To read ASA eBooks on more than one device, the reader applications on those devices must be authorized with your Adobe ID. Additionally, each may require the download of a free reader. Use the key below to know which reader works best for your device:
- PC or Apple Desktop/Laptop - no reader required, use Adobe Digital Editions directly.
- Apple mobile devices - Install ASA Reader from the App Store.
- Android tablet or phone devices - Install Bluefire Reader from the Google Play App Store.
- Kindle Fire - Install Bluefire Reader directly from Bluefire at http://www.bluefirereader.com/blog/?p=158
Download your eBook.From your device, go to www.asa2fly.com and click redeem a voucher at the top of the page. Enter your ASA account ID and password (or create one) and input the 25 digit code that will be issued to you once this eBook is purchased from the Pilot Supply website.