ASA Beyond Flight Training (eBook)
Earning the Private Pilot license is a great achievement—now, expand your initial schooling to go Beyond Flight Training. The real excitement begins when the flight instructor lets go of your hand and you’re left to set your own goals and create your own motivations.
Veteran pilot and instructor LeRoy Cook shows you what lies beyond flight school. In these pages, he’ll guide you into areas of aviation your instructors might not have mentioned. Things like planning your first cross-country flying vacation…or sharpening your weather forecasting skills…or pursuing advanced endorsements and ratings.
Beyond Flight Training will show you how to:
- Grow as a pilot, beyond the checkride
- Purchase your first airplane
- Test-hop a new or rebuilt plane
- Organize or join a flying club
- Handle unfamiliar airports and airspace, not seen in training
- Take care of family and first-time passengers
- Cope with the changing seasons and marginal weather
- Upgrade to specialized flying, like high-performance, complex, tailwheel and aerobatic aircraft
- Prepare for advanced pilot certifications
In print for more than 30 years, this 4th Edition of Beyond Flight Training (previously published as 101 Things To Do With Your Private License) is packed with new ways to sharpen your skills and make every flying hour rewarding. An ideal gift for a student pilots or graduates of flight training programs!
Some Notes About eBooks:
- ASA eBooks are for one person's use and can be read on up to five devices total using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID.
- Order when you need it! Carrying inventory of this item is optional. If your customer asks for it, you can order and take delivery of the product immediately!
- If you have any questions about eBooks, please call us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Once the eBook is ordered and delivered, ASA offers no return policy. Once the code leaves our facility, ASA can no longer control it or tell if copies have been made. Therefore, ASA has issued this no returns policy and we must follow suit. Please verify your quantities before shipping.
1. Create an ADOBE DIGITAL ID by visiting www.adobe.com and clicking sign in.
2. Install ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS by visiting www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions.html. Once it is installed, you must authorize it with your Adobe ID prior to opening your ebook. Open Adobe Digital Editions, click the Help button in the top toolbar and select Authorize Computer from the dropdown menu to authorize the reader.
3. Install a Reader: ASA eBooks can be installed on up to five (5) devices. Each device brand has unique characteristics and installation instructions. To read ASA eBooks on more than one device, the reader applications on those devices must be authorized with your Adobe ID. Additionally, each may require the download of a free reader. Use the key below to know which reader works best for your device:
- PC or Apple Desktop/Laptop - no reader required, use Adobe Digital Editions directly.
- Apple mobile devices - Install ASA Reader from the App Store.
- Android tablet or phone devices - Install Bluefire Reader from the Google Play App Store.
- Kindle Fire - Install Bluefire Reader directly from Bluefire at http://www.bluefirereader.com/blog/?p=158
Download your eBook.From your device, go to www.asa2fly.com and click redeem a voucher at the top of the page. Enter your ASA account ID and password (or create one) and input the 25 digit code that will be issued to you once this eBook is purchased from the Pilot Supply website.