ASA Oral Exam Guide - Commercial (eBook)
ASA’s Oral Exam Guide Series is an excellent study tool for students and instructors alike. Arranged in a question-and-answer format, this comprehensive guide lists the questions most likely to be asked by examiners and provides succinct, ready responses. Use it when you’re gearing up for the Practical Exam or as a general refresher. FAA references are provided throughout for further study.
This tenth edition of the Commercial Pilot Oral Exam guide contains updates and regulatory changes throughout. Outdated references have been removed and updated as well. New information on types of dry leases included in rental agreements, updated procedures for replacement of a lost or destroyed airman certificate issued under Part 61, and updated flight simulator terminology to read as “full flight simulator”. New questions and study information have been added to or updated for ADS-B In/Out, BasicMed, aircraft leasing, and weather, and there are new exam tips for improving preparation.
Thorough explanations of pilot responsibilities, technical subject areas and the required maneuvers—including steep spirals and power-off accuracy approach/landings—are covered in this simulated oral test format. Other topics include Aeronautical Decision Making and Cockpit Resource Management (ADM and CRM), dealing with situational awareness and the use of checklists. This guide also includes a chapter dedicated to scenario-based questions, by contributing author Arlynn McMahon. Student responses to these open-ended questions demonstrate an understanding of the big picture and convey the practical application of what is important and why.
The Commercial Pilot Oral Exam Guide is the comprehensive guide to prepare you for the FAA checkride.
Some Notes About eBooks:
- ASA eBooks are for one person's use and can be read on up to five devices total using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID.
- Order when you need it! Carrying inventory of this item is optional. If your customer asks for it, you can order and take delivery of the product immediately!
- If you have any questions about eBooks, please call us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Once the eBook is ordered and delivered, ASA offers no return policy. Once the code leaves our facility, ASA can no longer control it or tell if copies have been made. Therefore, ASA has issued this no returns policy and we must follow suit. Please verify your quantities before shipping.
1. Create an ADOBE DIGITAL ID by visiting www.adobe.com and clicking sign in.
2. Install ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS by visiting www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions.html. Once it is installed, you must authorize it with your Adobe ID prior to opening your ebook. Open Adobe Digital Editions, click the Help button in the top toolbar and select Authorize Computer from the dropdown menu to authorize the reader.
3. Install a Reader: ASA eBooks can be installed on up to five (5) devices. Each device brand has unique characteristics and installation instructions. To read ASA eBooks on more than one device, the reader applications on those devices must be authorized with your Adobe ID. Additionally, each may require the download of a free reader. Use the key below to know which reader works best for your device:
- PC or Apple Desktop/Laptop - no reader required, use Adobe Digital Editions directly.
- Apple mobile devices - Install ASA Reader from the App Store.
- Android tablet or phone devices - Install Bluefire Reader from the Google Play App Store.
- Kindle Fire - Install Bluefire Reader directly from Bluefire at http://www.bluefirereader.com/blog/?p=158
Download your eBook.From your device, go to www.asa2fly.com and click redeem a voucher at the top of the page. Enter your ASA account ID and password (or create one) and input the 25 digit code that will be issued to you once this eBook is purchased from the Pilot Supply website.