ASA The Complete Multi-Engine Pilot (eBook)
Pilots learning multi-engine flying have relied on this essential book for more than 20 years. Learn fundamentals of flying multi-engine airplanes and the aerodynamic laws that govern multi-engine flight under Bob Gardner’s experienced and energetic tutoring. This fifth edition includes a new chapter on energy management and information on both obtaining the multi-engine rating and checking out in a new twin. An integrated flight and ground syllabus details the program for the rating and provides a sample written test, typical of the one used for new-aircraft checkouts. Also contains a complete library of FAA source material on multi-engine flight subjects. The Complete Pilot Series is designed for use in flight schools, for home study, and as a base for student kits.
From the Foreword by Barry Schiff: “By studying the principles Bob Gardner so eloquently discusses—and simplifies!—the challenging task of becoming a proficient and knowledgeable multi-engine pilot will become easier and more understandable.”
Bob Gardner's textbooks have been in publication since 1985 and are continually updated and expanded to keep up with FAA regulations and procedures. Mr. Gardner writes in a conversational style that is readable and comprehensive, bringing the reader to a greater understanding of the material. All his books are reinforced by the caliber of personal experience that integrates technique and procedures with mastery. The Complete Pilot Series is designed for use in certified flight schools, for home study, and as a base for student kits. The Complete Multi-Engine Pilot, Fifth Edition contains a glossary and extensive appendices, and is indexed and illustrated.
Some Notes About eBooks:
- ASA eBooks are for one person's use and can be read on up to five devices total using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID.
- Order when you need it! Carrying inventory of this item is optional. If your customer asks for it, you can order and take delivery of the product immediately!
- If you have any questions about eBooks, please call us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Once the eBook is ordered and delivered, ASA offers no return policy. Once the code leaves our facility, ASA can no longer control it or tell if copies have been made. Therefore, ASA has issued this no returns policy and we must follow suit. Please verify your quantities before shipping.
1. Create an ADOBE DIGITAL ID by visiting www.adobe.com and clicking sign in.
2. Install ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS by visiting www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions.html. Once it is installed, you must authorize it with your Adobe ID prior to opening your ebook. Open Adobe Digital Editions, click the Help button in the top toolbar and select Authorize Computer from the dropdown menu to authorize the reader.
3. Install a Reader: ASA eBooks can be installed on up to five (5) devices. Each device brand has unique characteristics and installation instructions. To read ASA eBooks on more than one device, the reader applications on those devices must be authorized with your Adobe ID. Additionally, each may require the download of a free reader. Use the key below to know which reader works best for your device:
- PC or Apple Desktop/Laptop - no reader required, use Adobe Digital Editions directly.
- Apple mobile devices - Install ASA Reader from the App Store.
- Android tablet or phone devices - Install Bluefire Reader from the Google Play App Store.
- Kindle Fire - Install Bluefire Reader directly from Bluefire at http://www.bluefirereader.com/blog/?p=158
Download your eBook.From your device, go to www.asa2fly.com and click redeem a voucher at the top of the page. Enter your ASA account ID and password (or create one) and input the 25 digit code that will be issued to you once this eBook is purchased from the Pilot Supply website.