ASA The Pilot's Manual: Multi-Engine Flying (eBook)
Multi-engine flying opens up new opportunities to utilize an airplane for personal or professional transportation, allowing you to cruise faster, carry more passengers or cargo, and in most cases, fly higher and in greater comfort. With this enhanced capability comes an increased complexity in the aircraft systems, their operations and performance, and pilot decision-making.
The Pilot's Manual: Multi-Engine Flying covers the differences between these aircraft and their single-engine counterparts, providing detailed instruction on systems, aerodynamics, and performance. With reference to the most widely flown light twin training aircraft, as well as cabin-class, pressurized multi-engine aircraft that operate Part 135 and Part 91, the authors cover everything needed for pilots to earn a multi-engine rating using real-world scenarios and examples.
Each chapter details the objectives and key terms involved, with descriptions of the systems supported with full color illustrations, an overview of how the pilot interacts with the systems during aircraft operations, and possible emergencies specific to those systems. Review questions conclude the chapters to deepen understanding and apply the material. Tying together systems knowledge, checklist protocol, and aeronautical decision making as taught in this book, a multi-engine pilot can be confident of achieving mastery of the aircraft.
Some Notes About eBooks:
- ASA eBooks are for one person's use and can be read on up to five devices total using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID.
- Order when you need it! Carrying inventory of this item is optional. If your customer asks for it, you can order and take delivery of the product immediately!
- If you have any questions about eBooks, please call us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Once the eBook is ordered and delivered, ASA offers no return policy. Once the code leaves our facility, ASA can no longer control it or tell if copies have been made. Therefore, ASA has issued this no returns policy and we must follow suit. Please verify your quantities before shipping.
1. Create an ADOBE DIGITAL ID by visiting www.adobe.com and clicking sign in.
2. Install ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS by visiting www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions.html. Once it is installed, you must authorize it with your Adobe ID prior to opening your ebook. Open Adobe Digital Editions, click the Help button in the top toolbar and select Authorize Computer from the dropdown menu to authorize the reader.
3. Install a Reader: ASA eBooks can be installed on up to five (5) devices. Each device brand has unique characteristics and installation instructions. To read ASA eBooks on more than one device, the reader applications on those devices must be authorized with your Adobe ID. Additionally, each may require the download of a free reader. Use the key below to know which reader works best for your device:
- PC or Apple Desktop/Laptop - no reader required, use Adobe Digital Editions directly.
- Apple mobile devices - Install ASA Reader from the App Store.
- Android tablet or phone devices - Install Bluefire Reader from the Google Play App Store.
- Kindle Fire - Install Bluefire Reader directly from Bluefire at http://www.bluefirereader.com/blog/?p=158
Download your eBook.From your device, go to www.asa2fly.com and click redeem a voucher at the top of the page. Enter your ASA account ID and password (or create one) and input the 25 digit code that will be issued to you once this eBook is purchased from the Pilot Supply website.