ASA The Proficient Pilot, Volume 3 (eBook)
This third collection of articles for The Proficient Pilot Series is packed with valuable experience and knowledge to take readers even further on from the wealth of flying know-how in The Proficient Pilot, Volumes 1 and 2. Freely sharing his flying wisdom in a personal manner, Schiff deals with the human element in flight, combining his experiences seamlessly with the technical details and instructions necessary for flying safety and proficiency. Every reader will come away affected by these excellently written, applied lessons which are based solidly on principles and mechanics, yet filtered through Schiff's many thousands of hours of wide-ranging, hands-on experience.
Flying Wisdom, Volume 3 of this riveting series, covers such diverse topics as Deep Stalls, the Black-Hole Approach, Altimetry, the myth of The Downwind Turn, pilot fatigue, expectations vs. reality, and survival; as well as different types of ILS approaches, crew resource management, and a short course that effectively describes the principles involved in flying jet airplanes - each topic is challenging and draws you in. Topping it all off are flying tips for "fun and profit" and some personal, memorable moments from Schiff's own world of flying.
With a Foreword by one of aviation's most beloved airshow pilots, Bob Hoover, Flying Wisdom is a must for every pilot's library, as well as entertaining reading for anyone interested in the fascinating world of flight.
Some Notes About eBooks:
- ASA eBooks are for one person's use and can be read on up to five devices total using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID.
- Order when you need it! Carrying inventory of this item is optional. If your customer asks for it, you can order and take delivery of the product immediately!
- If you have any questions about eBooks, please call us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Once the eBook is ordered and delivered, ASA offers no return policy. Once the code leaves our facility, ASA can no longer control it or tell if copies have been made. Therefore, ASA has issued this no returns policy and we must follow suit. Please verify your quantities before shipping.
1. Create an ADOBE DIGITAL ID by visiting www.adobe.com and clicking sign in.
2. Install ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS by visiting www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions.html. Once it is installed, you must authorize it with your Adobe ID prior to opening your ebook. Open Adobe Digital Editions, click the Help button in the top toolbar and select Authorize Computer from the dropdown menu to authorize the reader.
3. Install a Reader: ASA eBooks can be installed on up to five (5) devices. Each device brand has unique characteristics and installation instructions. To read ASA eBooks on more than one device, the reader applications on those devices must be authorized with your Adobe ID. Additionally, each may require the download of a free reader. Use the key below to know which reader works best for your device:
- PC or Apple Desktop/Laptop - no reader required, use Adobe Digital Editions directly.
- Apple mobile devices - Install ASA Reader from the App Store.
- Android tablet or phone devices - Install Bluefire Reader from the Google Play App Store.
- Kindle Fire - Install Bluefire Reader directly from Bluefire at http://www.bluefirereader.com/blog/?p=158
Download your eBook.From your device, go to www.asa2fly.com and click redeem a voucher at the top of the page. Enter your ASA account ID and password (or create one) and input the 25 digit code that will be issued to you once this eBook is purchased from the Pilot Supply website.