ASA The Proficient Pilot, Volume 2 (eBook)
"The best book about flying airplanes I have ever read." - Ernest K. Gann
Developing and maintaining proficiency at the controls is a key concern for pilots at all levels. In The Proficient Pilot, award-winning author and veteran airline captain and flight instructor Barry Schiff provides a wealth of valuable information based on his years of experience, concentrating on procedures and techniques not covered in other aviation books.
This is the first volume in a compilation of Schiff's long-running monthly column in AOPA Pilot magazine, which contains favorite articles from over the years in three volumes, arranged by subject. These articles are pulled from his many thousands of flight hours in hundreds of types of aircraft to assemble books filled with Schiff's vast flying knowledge and experience teaching pilots. Illustrated throughout with helpful charts and line drawings, The Proficient Pilot should be required reading for all who fly.
In his foreword to the book, Ernest K. Gann writes, "I recommend you heed Schiff's messages because they are written by a true aviator... Schiff is a true pro, and he covers the whole lofty field of airmanship with the skill and the dignity it deserves."
Some Notes About eBooks:
- ASA eBooks are for one person's use and can be read on up to five devices total using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID.
- Order when you need it! Carrying inventory of this item is optional. If your customer asks for it, you can order and take delivery of the product immediately!
- If you have any questions about eBooks, please call us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Once the eBook is ordered and delivered, ASA offers no return policy. Once the code leaves our facility, ASA can no longer control it or tell if copies have been made. Therefore, ASA has issued this no returns policy and we must follow suit. Please verify your quantities before shipping.
1. Create an ADOBE DIGITAL ID by visiting www.adobe.com and clicking sign in.
2. Install ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS by visiting www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions.html. Once it is installed, you must authorize it with your Adobe ID prior to opening your ebook. Open Adobe Digital Editions, click the Help button in the top toolbar and select Authorize Computer from the dropdown menu to authorize the reader.
3. Install a Reader: ASA eBooks can be installed on up to five (5) devices. Each device brand has unique characteristics and installation instructions. To read ASA eBooks on more than one device, the reader applications on those devices must be authorized with your Adobe ID. Additionally, each may require the download of a free reader. Use the key below to know which reader works best for your device:
- PC or Apple Desktop/Laptop - no reader required, use Adobe Digital Editions directly.
- Apple mobile devices - Install ASA Reader from the App Store.
- Android tablet or phone devices - Install Bluefire Reader from the Google Play App Store.
- Kindle Fire - Install Bluefire Reader directly from Bluefire at http://www.bluefirereader.com/blog/?p=158
Download your eBook.From your device, go to www.asa2fly.com and click redeem a voucher at the top of the page. Enter your ASA account ID and password (or create one) and input the 25 digit code that will be issued to you once this eBook is purchased from the Pilot Supply website.