Gleim Commercial Pilot Syllabus
The Gleim Commercial Pilot Syllabus is a step-by-step lesson plan for your commercial pilot training. This book presents a complete ground and flight training course of study designed to expedite the completion of your commercial certificate.
- Single-engine initial commercial pilot training syllabus
- Multi-engine add-on syllabus
- Fast-track training syllabus
The fast-track syllabus is designed for pilots with more than 200 hours and an instrument rating.
Ground and flight lessons direct you to specific references to read in the Gleim Commercial Pilot Knowledge Test and/or Commercial Pilot Flight Maneuvers books. This cross-referencing allows you to review all appropriate material beforehand and be thoroughly prepared for each lesson.
- Covers both single- and multi-engine certification
- Save time and money by studying the specific pages/chapters appropriate to your lesson before each flight
- Ensure thorough understanding with stage and end-of-course knowledge tests
- Format complies with 14 CFR Part 61 and Part 141, making it perfect for both independent CFIs and flight schools