ASA Dream Aircraft
NOTE: ONLY AVAILABLE IN EBOOK PDF
Join Barry Schiff on an amazing journey across time and space as he flies and brings home reports on some of aviation’s most rare and popular aircraft. Dream Aircraft documents his lifelong voyage flying aircraft that pilots and aviation enthusiasts dream of flying. Some of these aircraft are so rare that most pilots have never even seen one, let alone had a chance to fly them.
Each chapter is dedicated to a different aircraft as the author describes the unique aspects and performance characteristics: exactly how it feels to be behind the control wheel (or stick, as it may be). The book is dripping with detail and gorgeous images that will immerse the reader in an experience like no other. From the nostalgia of the Spirit of St. Louis, to the popular WWII fighter P-51 Mustang, to the exciting Lockheed U-2, this book is the who’s who and how-to on some of the most remarkable aircraft ever developed.
Barry Schiff’s expertise in and passion for aircraft have made him one of the most sought-after aviation journalists in the world. He has amassed more than 26,000 hours in over 300 types of aircraft and received worldwide recognition for his wide-ranging accomplishments. During his 34-year career with Trans World Airlines (TWA) he flew everything from the Lockheed Constellation to the Boeing 747. He remains active in the aviation community as a vigorous advocate for general aviation and one of the most respected authorities on pilot proficiency, human factors education, and aviation safety.
Barry’s profound gift for storytelling and universal appeal are apparent more than ever in this beautifully woven tale of discovery. Dream Aircraft is an extraordinary work that aviation enthusiasts will treasure for years to come.
eBook Download Only:
Some Notes About eBooks:
- ASA eBooks are for one person's use and can be read on up to five devices total using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID.
- Order when you need it! Carrying inventory of this item is optional. If your customer asks for it, you can order and take delivery of the product immediately!
- If you have any questions about eBooks, please call us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Once the eBook is ordered and delivered, ASA offers no return policy. Once the code leaves our facility, ASA can no longer control it or tell if copies have been made. Therefore, ASA has issued this no returns policy and we must follow suit. Please verify your quantities before shipping.
1. Create an ADOBE DIGITAL ID by visiting www.adobe.com and clicking sign in.
2. Install ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS by visiting www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions.html. Once it is installed, you must authorize it with your Adobe ID prior to opening your ebook. Open Adobe Digital Editions, click the Help button in the top toolbar and select Authorize Computer from the dropdown menu to authorize the reader.
3. Install a Reader: ASA eBooks can be installed on up to five (5) devices. Each device brand has unique characteristics and installation instructions. To read ASA eBooks on more than one device, the reader applications on those devices must be authorized with your Adobe ID. Additionally, each may require the download of a free reader. Use the key below to know which reader works best for your device:
- PC or Apple Desktop/Laptop - no reader required, use Adobe Digital Editions directly.
- Apple mobile devices - Install ASA Reader from the App Store.
- Android tablet or phone devices - Install Bluefire Reader from the Google Play App Store.
- Kindle Fire - Install Bluefire Reader directly from Bluefire at http://www.bluefirereader.com/blog/?p=158
Download your eBook.From your device, go to www.asa2fly.com and click redeem a voucher at the top of the page. Enter your ASA account ID and password (or create one) and input the 25 digit code that will be issued to you once this eBook is purchased from Pilot Supply website.