Gleim Flight Instructor Flight Maneuvers
Our latest edition of our Flight Instructor Flight Maneuvers book is completely updated to contain all the revised FAA Practical Test Standards for the Flight Instructor practical test. Don't get caught with old information. Also included in this latest edition is Gleim's own practical test Oral Exam Guide. This includes a listing of the most common questions asked by Pilot Examiners during the oral portion of the practical test. This is all presented in the easy-to-study Gleim question/answer format.
- Prepare for your oral exam by using the Oral Exam Guide, included as an Appendix
- Logbook entries, certificate endorsement section, and blank lesson plan form are provided for reference
- Learn from others' mistakes by reviewing common errors and how to avoid them
- Review completion requirements with an exact reprint of FAA Flight Instructor Practical Test Standards (PTS)
Flight Instructor Flight Maneuvers and Practical Test Prep is designed to SIMPLIFY and FACILITATE your flight instructor training in a single-engine land airplane. This book teaches you how to instruct each flight maneuver or other subject area (such as preflight preparation) prior to your flight lesson. Thus, you will be thoroughly prepared to spend more quality time in the airplane. Additionally, with the inclusion of an oral exam guide, this book serves as an excellent review prior to your FAA practical (flight) test.
We carefully designed Flight Instructor Flight Maneuvers and Practical Test Prep to make it easy for you to learn and understand. For example:
- We outline and illustrate each flight maneuver you will perform during your flight training. You will know what to expect and what to do before your instructor demonstrates how to instruct the maneuver. You will learn faster because you understand what to do.
- We have included discussion of the FAA's list of common errors made during each flight maneuver. This will help you learn from others' mistakes.
- Each FAA practical test task is explained in terms of what your FAA-designated examiner, or FAA inspector, may expect you to interpret or demonstrate. You will be thoroughly prepared to complete your practical test confidently and successfully.
- We help you focus on gaining practical test standard proficiency as quickly as possible to prep you for your FAA practical (flight) test.
- Finally, with the new oral exam questions and answers included in the book, you will be completely prepared and confident for every aspect of your practical test.