ASA Transition To Twins
This is one of the most concise and well-illustrated books on flying twin-engine airplanes available. It covers all facets of multi-engine flight with these features:
- Orientation to multi-engine terms, definitions, and systems
- Preflight, ground operations, takeoffs, high speed flight, slow flight, stalling, and landings
- Night and IFR operations
Includes a syllabus with lesson objectives, suggested lectures and exercises, as well as checkride questions that apply to any airplane.
There is a wealth of flight training information that relies on word of mouth for distribution. Some pilots are lucky enough to rub shoulders with someone who had the wisdom of experience and the desire to pass it on. David Robson's book effectively broadens the distribution by sharing his wealth of multi-engine flying know-how in a new manual for pilots and flight instructors.
Transition to Twins provides information and advice to pilots undergoing their first Multi-Engine Rating, and is one of the most concise and well-illustrated books on flying twin-engine airplanes. This manual covers all facets of multi-engine flight:
- Chapters 1—9 discuss all areas of twin operation including system descriptions; aerodynamics; normal and emergency operations; VFR, night, and IFR considerations; flight planning; and weight and balance. A chapter on commercial operations introduces not only the airmanship required, but also how to deal with passengers, crew, cargo, schedules, and duty times.
- Chapter 10 lays out each step to earning a multi-engine rating, including a syllabus with both ground and flight training lessons. The book concludes with questions to prepare pilots for a multi-engine checkride, to check-out in a new multi-engine airplane, or for an insurance competency exam for any twin airplane.
Transition to Twins will prove an invaluable manual to student and instructor alike.
Some Notes About eBooks:
- ASA eBooks are for one person's use and can be read on up to five devices total using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID.
- Order when you need it! Carrying inventory of this item is optional. If your customer asks for it, you can order and take delivery of the product immediately!
- If you have any questions about eBooks, please call us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Once the eBook is ordered and delivered, ASA offers no return policy. Once the code leaves our facility, ASA can no longer control it or tell if copies have been made. Therefore, ASA has issued this no returns policy and we must follow suit. Please verify your quantities before shipping.
1. Create an ADOBE DIGITAL ID by visiting www.adobe.com and clicking sign in.
2. Install ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS by visiting www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions.html. Once it is installed, you must authorize it with your Adobe ID prior to opening your ebook. Open Adobe Digital Editions, click the Help button in the top toolbar and select Authorize Computer from the dropdown menu to authorize the reader.
3. Install a Reader: ASA eBooks can be installed on up to five (5) devices. Each device brand has unique characteristics and installation instructions. To read ASA eBooks on more than one device, the reader applications on those devices must be authorized with your Adobe ID. Additionally, each may require the download of a free reader. Use the key below to know which reader works best for your device:
- PC or Apple Desktop/Laptop - no reader required, use Adobe Digital Editions directly.
- Apple mobile devices - Install ASA Reader from the App Store.
- Android tablet or phone devices - Install Bluefire Reader from the Google Play App Store.
- Kindle Fire - Install Bluefire Reader directly from Bluefire at http://www.bluefirereader.com/blog/?p=158
Download your eBook.From your device, go to www.asa2fly.com and click redeem a voucher at the top of the page. Enter your ASA account ID and password (or create one) and input the 25 digit code that will be issued to you once this eBook is purchased from the Pilot Supply website.